Learn how to perform actions on material after production occurs in response to quality deviations.
- This course is especially intended for existing PSI users and those performing quality operations after production (e.g. shop floor managers, quality users and managers), from beginner to expert
- Prerequisites: basic PSI GUI knowledge, basic PSI production knowledge, detailed quality business knowledge
During the course you will learn:
- Defect Master Data (Define defects and their deviation qualities)
- Deviation actions such as blocking, unblocking, regrading, conditional release, rework, deallocation, scrapping (related to quality), etc.
- detailed instructions on rework template creation and rework through automation rules
- to target Actual Comparisons - create TAC’s for automatic post-production defect assignment